Friday, July 22, 2011

New Housing Items and a Review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, and my Fire Beetle!

Hey guys. Sorry for not posting for the poast 3 days. I've been busier than ever. So anyways, some of you noticed that we have new housing items have come to the spiral!!! These items are available for Crowns AND Gold! Check out the Housing part of the Crown Shop to check them out!!! Note: Do not buy the Great Moodha Statue because it is tiny. Everything else is legit as far as I know.

So I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in 3D on Wednesday! I remember eating Gummy Life Savers (I admit it, should have gone with Almond Joys.) I finished them 10 minutes into the movie even though I told myself not to eat them all. Anyways, after the movie I went to the best BBQ place ever! The ribs are amazing, fries are amazing, the portions are amazing! After I went home with a headach, so now here is the review.

Likes: I loved how the music was perfect fo every scene. I admit it, I was a little teary in parts of the movie, mostly when people died. The music was a great effect to the movie.The editing was amazing it all seemed so realistic, and it didn't felt like I wasn't just sitting in a chair watching a screen. It felt like I was right there watching Harry battle Voldemort. I loved how the made the scenery too. The scenery really looked like bits of stones and stuff knocked down. I give credit to the actors too. They were great!  Anyways, now are my dislikes.

Dislikes: The only thing I didn't like about this movie is that it wasn't as much as the book was as I would've liked it. It is still a great movie, but it could have been a little more like the book.

Overall Rating: 9.0/10

Anyways now to talk about Fire Beetles. Yup thats right, I got mine yesterday! Thank you Autumn Rain! Right now I am training it and hoping for May Cast Balance Blade. Welcome to the world Mister Rudy!


I'll twitter his talents when he levels. Cya later!!!!
~Patrick Hawktamer

No comments:

Post a Comment