Monday, July 25, 2011

So much news that it can't fit in my header.

So I'm sorry not posting recently. I'm exhausted from this weekend from doing so much stuff none Wizard101 related stuff. Now, I have absolutely nothing to do for a few weeks. So now, I will be able to post daily! :)
So now I'll be able to work on this blog a bit more and twitter more often! So now for some more news. My Fire Beetle Mr. Rudy, is now being called the Fail Beetle. Why? Just look at these talents. Health Gift and Tower Shield (the one that gives a card.) That is pretty bad for a pet with a 70 pedigree. So I asked my friend Finnigan Moon to hatch with me because his Astral Judge has with Cloud o' bugs, Balance Blade, and Pain-Bringer. He got a Fire Beetle with a 73 pedigree, and I got an Astral Judge with a 69 pedigree. Well, at least I spread the Fire Beetle. Anyways, my Astral Judge hatches in a little bit. I guess I'll train just for the talents he had. So now that brings me to my Black Panther. My Panther has less than 6 hours left. I don't want to lose her! Luckily, I have a lot more Panthers in my gift box! :) Hmm should I redeem a Panther to put in my house, hmm. I'm guessing that should be a new poll! I know, I know, this post is short for so much news. Would you rather read a huge post or a short post though? Anyways, Thanks for reading!!!!

~Patrick Hawktamer

1 comment:

  1. Oh btw, you can't put rental mounts in houses. I have a ton of bengal tigers and moonlight ponies that I wanted to put in my house, but it wouldn't let me.

    ReplyDelete