Sunday, July 17, 2011

Who inspired me contest!

Legend of a Hawktamer's first contest! So, I have 10 tier 7 codes. All you need to do, is guess who inspired me to start blogging! I'll leave you some hints to help you guess. Comment below (No anonymous users please!) with who do you think inspired me to start blogging. Enter as many times as you want, guessing again who inspired me to start blogging. Every 30 minutes I will give you a hint, up to a total of 4 hints. I will start giving out hints at 11:00 AM Central.

Hint 1: The blogger is male

Edit: Congratulations Amber Rosepetal!!! Yes, Edward Lifegem inspired me to blog. I will give you the codes as soon as possible!  Here are the other hints if you are curious.

Hint 2: He is not an offical blogger.

Hint 3: He has completed his studies in every school.

Hint 4: If you unscramble waderd elgfmie you will get his name!

10 comments: